Interest groups are a great way for anyone– from first-time visitors to lifetime members–to have fun and get to know one another.
- Book Group. This group reads a variety of different types of books and usually meets on Sundays. Gale Charlotte, email@example.com.
- Families with Kids. This group meets in family-friendly locations throughout the year. Alison Marquis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feminist Book Group. This group reads books (mostly fiction) written by women authors about strong female characters. Men are welcome! Usually meets on Friday evenings. Linda Prokopy email@example.com.
- Men’s Night Out. Get together with other men to relax and make new friends. Josh Prokopy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Softball Team. This team plays together during the season and meets periodically during the off-season. Mark VanMeeter email@example.com
- UU Movie Group. This group watches movies together at church and at local movie theaters and gathers afterwards to discuss the movies. Joan Marshall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s Night Out. Spend time with other women to chat and get to know each other better. Gale Charlotte email@example.com Request to join Facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/502474896468152/.
- Bicycling. Explore the Greater Lafayette area with group rides and learn more about bicycle safety. Learn more here.
To join a group, please contact the person listed. If you need a phone number, please contact Va’Linda McBride in the church office, 765-743-8812.